Saturday, August 09, 2008

National Day Celebrations in Bishan was teribbly horrible,
prolly the worst NDP Celebrations I've experience these four years in Fairfield.



Headed down town for lunch with the class,
Amanda, Alastair, Baoyue, Benji, Caleb, Chermaine, Daniel, Ernest, Kelly, Kenneth, Mr Brian, Nathanael, Salad, Zijie.
Lunched at HongKong Cafe,
and Mr Brian very kindly treated us to some side dishes and desserts!


the guys left to catch their movie while the girls headed down to prepare for Baoyue's surprise party!
ohoh, we had Bakerzin Strawberry Shortcake!!
totally loveit (:


So the surprise was somewhat there,
hope you had fun Baoyue!
Outrageous videos, plus swimming,
and I'm ashamed to say,
TauPoking Sessions,
yes you heard me right.

okay i'm really tired now so I'm going to sleep,
Happy Birthday Baoyue! and my dearest Devan!
(: (:
and of course, Singapore. (:


oh yeah, and Olympics just began today
(:

No comments: